What documents, must I provide in order to withdraw my winnings?
When withdrawing for the first time, our financial department will need you to provide some documents in order to ensure that you are indeed the person to receive the funds.
We require the following:
- Identification/Photo ID: Valid driver's license, passport or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth, date of issue and expiry.
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old): Bank or credit card statement, utility bill, mobile phone bill, letter from a government authority, home insurance etc. Name, address and date of issue must be clearly displayed.
- In case of third party accommodation, we need:
- third person ID
- third person POA
- third person handwritten and signed accommodation certificate
- Bank Withdrawal: A bank statement verifying that you are the holder of the bank account to which you wish to withdraw. Wild Sultan can only process withdrawals to a bank account in the name of the Wild Sultan account holder.
Our financial department reserves the right to request any additional document if needed.
How long do withdrawals take?
If your account is already verified, our financial department will process your request within 24 hours. It can take up to 4 working days for the payment to reach you depending on your chosen withdrawal method. On the other hand, e-wallets are instantaneous (Neteller/Skrill/Papaya).
What’s the minimum withdrawal?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is 50 €.
Is there any fee applied when withdrawing my winnings?
There is no charge when withdrawing winnings.
I am about to request a withdrawal but would like to receive the funds on another bank account than the one previously registered, what should I do?
You may receive your winnings to any of your bank accounts. In order to do this, simply provide us with a bank statement (you can upload it from the document section of your account) showing that you are the account holder of the bank account to which you wish to withdraw. Wild Sultan can only process withdrawals to a bank account in the name of the Wild Sultan account holder.
We will then update the bank details on your account so that future withdrawals will be transferred to that account.