As you might have already noticed, we offer two different wallets on Wild Sultan:
- Cash Wallet: Funds Deposited/ Resulting Winnings/ Cash Bonuses
- Bonus Wallet: Bonus funds that require wagering before being transferred to your cash wallet.
Funds in your cash wallet can be withdrawn at any time. Upon withdrawal, any remaining/pending bonuses are voided.
How do I claim a bonus?
You can claim one of your available bonuses on the deposit page.
What is the wagering requirement?
Wagering requirements are the number of times a player must wager a bonus before it can be withdrawn.
At Wild Sultan, you must wager your bonus 35 times to convert it to ‘real cash’. E.g. To convert a €100 bonus, a player must wager/bet the equivalent of €3,500.
Where do I check the bonus requirements for my active bonuses?
You can check the bonus requirements on the Active Bonus page.
- Bonus amount: Total bonus amount available to unlock
- Balance: bonus balance available at the moment
- Wagering Left: wagering amount left
- Expire: Expiration date of the bonus
- Currency: Currency of your account
Can I have multiple active bonuses at the same time?
Yes, you can! They will be displayed on the Active Bonus page.
What happens once I manage to unlock a bonus?
Once you wagered the bonus, the funds will be transferred to the cash wallet and available to withdraw.
When I bet, is it my cash or bonus wallet that is charged?
When you bet, you first use cash money, then your bonus money.
Let's say that you have 100€ in cash and 100€ in bonus. You bet 5€ and lose.
Your updated balance is 95€ in cash, and 100€ in bonus.
The maximum bet with bonus money is 5€.